Thursday, August 29, 2013

Misc Funnies

Occasionally, I'll post something on facebook, but forget to post it on my blog. Here are some of my miscellaneous ballroom funnies that may not have made it in here yet.

Enjoy!

Friend sent me the original. I thought it was missing a stage..

Pretty sure this is what judges do once they're watching the same couples for the 4th or 5th round

Anna Mikhed shares her opinion of her split with Victor Fung, then retires shortly thereafter

EVERY DANG TIME

WELL AT LEAST I CAN HAVE A DRINK AFTER THE COMPETITION

"Yeah, so I'm in Culinary School"
"OH MY GOSH ARE YOU GOING TO BE ON HELL'S KITCHEN?!"

Oh you won prechamp? That's cute. Because here's 50 people who are too good to even be allowed to compete in prechamp. Enjoy struggling for a single callback for the next few years!

Used to make these for a bunch of my friends back in the day. Maybe it's time for an update :)

Um....still

When I lived 2 hours from my partner.

Aww....don't sad

NOW THAT'S A PLAN!

"GROSS" is the name of the largest swing social in the world - Grand Rapids Original Swing Society.

CAN'T CALM - MUSIC AND JUDGES
TShirt Design. I imagine this is a limited audience.

Anyone who says differently hasn't been a deck captain

And, just for fun, Halloween last year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers